“To each is given the manifestation of the Spirit for the common good.”1Cor 12:7
St. Christopher Parish Life & Ministry Through Organizations
Do you have time or talent you’d like to share with the St. Christopher Community?
If so, you can be a partner in stewardship. Stewardship is the sharing of time, talent and treasure with the parish community. It doesn’t matter how much you give, but the fact that you are willing to share helps make St. Christopher a stronger community.
St. Christopher has many organizations that need your participation. Your help and support makes them successful. Please take a few moments to look over the different types of Ministries to see if any may be of interest to you. If so, please call the church at 435-644-3414 to learn more. Thank you for your interest.
There are different kinds of spiritual gifts but the same Spirit.”
“God has designated some people in the church to be…of assistance.
- Parish Advisory Councils (Finance Council, Pastoral Council)
- Liturgical Ministries (Cantors/Instrumentalists, Linen Angels, Acolytes, SCAP leaders, Eucharistic Ministers, Ushers, Lectors)
- Faith Formation Ministries (RCIA, Baptism Prep, Confirmation prep and more)
- Service Ministries (Ministry of the Sick/Homebound Ministry, Prison ministry, Money Counters, Volunteer handymen, Open Door)
- Social Opportunities (Sunday luncheon, Fish Fry dinners, Knights of the Roundtable)
- Fundraising (Diocesan Development Drive, Renovation and Improvement, 5th Sunday for Charity, St. Patrick’s Day dinner, Canned food drive, Fish Fry dinners)